The purpose of the UUCC Website Team is to provide an accurate, up to date, easy to navigate, pleasant and intriguing digital experience that reflects in text, image, and sound the experiences of being a UUCC visitor, friend, or member. We also endeavor to attract to the website potential UUCC allies, visitors, friends, members, and leading members.
The Website Team provides the content that answers such questions as:
- What are the topics of upcoming Sunday services?
- Can I listen to past sermons by the Minister and by guest speakers?
- What is the history of the Unitarian Universalist Community Church of Southwest Michigan?
- How is UUCC organized and democratically self-governed?
- What principles do UUCC members, as a member congregation of the Unitarian Universalist Association, covenant to affirm and promote?
- Does UUCC provide religion education classes for children and teens and for adults?
- Does UUCC have a supervised nursery room for pre-school children during services and events?
- Does the UUCC congregation make its values real, visible, manifest through advocacy and action internally and in surrounding communities in the cause of social justice guided by love and the ideal of a “beloved community”?
- What is coming next on the UUCC docket?
To send a message to the Website Team with a website-related question, complaint, compliment, or suggestion, contact the church office by phone, email, or letter, putting “Web Team Message:” as the first words of the subject.