Like all of you, we are closely monitoring the reports from the Center for Disease Control and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services surrounding the coronavirus. It is important that each of us do our part to protect ourselves and each other. We encourage everyone to stay at home as much as possible but if you have no choice but to visit the building, here are several reminders and additional responsibilities to follow:
- If you are sick, please stay home. No one wants to be compromised.
- Please frequently wash your hands well and for the recommended time of 20 seconds.
- Keep your hands away from your face.
- There is hand sanitizer located in every room; use as you are entering and leaving the building. Also, use after blowing your nose or coughing.
- If you do visit our building, please thoroughly clean any common area surfaces (tables, chair handles, bathroom/kitchen faucets and doorknobs/handles) upon entering and leaving the building.
- If you use computer keyboards, copy machine buttons, piano keyboard, microphones, desks, lectern, stair handrails, etc. please clean these surfaces as well.
- Using your own writing utensils is also a great precaution.
Cleaning supplies can be found in the closet near the doorway to the west entrance to the kitchen. Anti-bacterial wipes are on the sound table. Contact Miriam if you have questions on where something is located or to notify if you have used the last of any cleaning supply.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our facility virus-free!