What to Expect in Worship
Services are held each Sunday at 10am from August through June. Dress is casual, or as you feel the most comfortable. Our typical service is composed of:
- Welcome and lighting of the chalice
- Contemporary, classical, and traditional music, meditation
- An inspirational talk by our minister or guest speakers
- Sharing of joys and concerns, offering, announcements
- Extinguishing the chalice, Closing words, postlude music
Children and Youth gather downstairs for religious education. Nursery care is available for our youngest. Time for coffee and conversation follows each service.
Throughout the year we have services for Unitarian Universalist traditions of water communion and flower communion, holiday celebrations, welcoming new members, child dedications, Coming of Age and a service led by our children and youth.