Mission: The mission of the Stewardship Committee is to create a culture of generosity that will enable UUCC to grow in value to our members and our community.
Meetings and Reports: The Stewardship committee meets once a month. The committee members determine time and location of the meetings. The Chair submits monthly reports to the Board and Program Council. The Chair prepares an annual report for the Board.
- Coordinate the annual service auction.
- Conduct the annual canvass.
- Canvass new members in conjunction with the Membership committee.
- Coordinate the annual fellowship dinner.
- Prompt the Program Council to schedule and coordinate the Holiday Bazaar and Tag Sale.
- May conduct and/or coordinate additional fundraisers as needed.